Here at Gorgeous Cottages we love a gin cocktail – especially when it’s made with a Yorkshire gin like Masons. Here are 6 of our favourite Masons Gin Cocktails to try!
The Yorkshire Garden
- Masons Steve’s Apple 50ml
- Elderflower liqueur 25ml
- Apple juice 75ml, not from concentrate
- Lime juice 10ml
- Cucumber ribbons to serve
- Shake all the ingredients except the cucumber with ice and strain into a tall glass with filled with fresh ice.
- Then decorate with cucumber ribbons to serve.
Masons Lavender Spritz
- Masons Lavender Edition 50ml
- 25ml Rose Syrup
- Floral Tonic
- Combine 50ml Masons Lavender Edition with the floral tonic in a Copa glass full of ice.
- Slowly pour in the rose syrup and garnish with lavender and lime zest.
Masons Lavender Fizz
- 25ml Masons Lavender Edition
- Prosecco or Champagne
- A dash of Chambord
- Add a measure of Masons Lavender Edition to a champagne flute.
- Top with Prosecco or Champagne. Finish with a dash of Chambord.
- Garnish with a sprig of Lavender or zest of lime.
A Floral Touch
- 50ml Masons Lavender Edition
- Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- Combine 50ml of Masons Lavender Edition with Fentimans Rose Lemonade in a short tumbler glass with plenty of ice
- Mix thoroughly and garnish with raspberries and lavender
- 50ml Masons Tea gin,
- 25ml Campari,
- 25ml sweet vermouth,
- orange twist garnish
- Fill a rocks glass with ice
- Add Masons Tea gin, Campari and Vermouth and stir
- Garnish with orange twist
Let it Sloe
- 50ml Masons Slow Distilled Sloe
- Ginger Ale
- Garnishes – Fresh fig and a cinnamon stick
- Combine Masons Slow Distilled Sloe Gin with
- Ginger Ale in a Copa glass with plenty of ice
- Mix thoroughly and garnish with half a fig and a cinnamon stick
The Sloe Fizz
- 25ml Masons Slow Distilled Sloe
- Prosecco or Champagne
- 10ml Fig Liqueur
- Combine the Masons Slow Distilled Sloe Gin and Prosecco together in a champagne flute
- Slowly add the fig liqueur and mix together
- Garnish with orange zest
Have these tickled your taste buds for a Masons Gin Cocktail? You can find out more and order the various flavours of gin (including the Special Edition Slow Distilled Sloe and Steve’s Apple Edition) on the Masons website.
Gorgeous Cottages are the booking agents for a range of luxury Yorkshire holiday cottages. Where better to enjoy your refreshing glass of Masons Gin?