Gorgeous Cottages is a trading name of Gorgeous Weekend Ltd, company registration number 06631065.
By accessing and using any of the information provided on the website you are entering into an Agreement between You and Gorgeous Cottages.
- ‘You’ and ‘Your’ refers to any persons accessing and using the website for any purpose.
- ‘The website’ / ‘this website’ refers to any websites owned and managed by Gorgeous Cottages including gorgeouscottages.com
- ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Gorgeous Cottages
The Terms of our Agreement
By using this website, you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions detailed below without modification. If you do not agree or accept these terms you are not authorised to use this website and must not use it or our services.
By using this website you agree to accept and be bound by the Terms below:
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the full legal authority to use this website in accordance with our terms.
- If you are booking a holiday with us, you must also agree with and adhere to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
- You must not use any material or information provided on the website for any purpose which is unlawful or prohibited within these terms.
- None of the properties or holidays featured on the website constitutes an offer on our part. They constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms which we may accept or decline. All of our properties and holidays are confirmed individually and are subject to availability – no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
- Until a deposit or full balance is paid, Gorgeous Cottages can accept no liability whatsoever for any bookings or holiday arrangements made as a result of using this website. Once a deposit is paid a Contract is formed between you and the owner of the property and we accept responsibility of making the arrangements for your holiday in accordance with our current Booking Terms and Conditions. Until that time we cannot accept any other liability whatsoever.
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. All content contained within it is subject to copyright. No part of the website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent including our logo, copy and images. You may not copy, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material or information featured on this website.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise as a result of your use will be governed by English law. Any dispute or matter which arises between Gorgeous Cottages and you will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
- Gorgeous Cottages are not liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with Clause 5.
- The material and information contained on this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors and may at times be out of date. Gorgeous Cottages accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. We retain the right to update and change our descriptions and prices on the website at any time. If any price is obviously incorrect we will not be bound by it. It is your responsibility to ensure you check all confirmed arrangements including the price with us at the time of booking.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to Gorgeous Cottages, such other websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of such websites. Any such links are provided for your convenience only – Gorgeous Cottages do not monitor or endorse any of the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to using any such other websites including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website or the material and content you may find on such sites.
- We make no warranty that our website is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any failure to access the site.